This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Linq2indexedDB 1.1.0 (win8) - WinJS is undefined

Aug 8, 2014 at 9:23 AM
Edited Aug 8, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Hi,

I'm using your library in my Windows Store application that i am currently developing ... thank you! I am able to create my database and object stores, and populate them with data without any issue.

I seem to be experiencing an issue after retrieving data via the .select() method.

When I run the .select() method on a populated object store, the progress function runs as expected (once for each 'row' of data returned), but before the completed function runs, I receive an run time error: 'WinJS' is undefined. This occurs at line 200, column2 Linq2IndexedDB.js

I have all my WinJS references correctly set, and am experiencing no other issues.
Have you seems this error before? if not, I should be able to recreate via a simple sample.

Oh, Is there a Windows Store based sample/example application available for your library?

Many Thanks,
Craig.

UPDATE:
Just in case anyone else get the above error:
I download and swapped references to Linq2indexedDB 1.1.0 (i.e. - not the win8 version), added jQuery references and all is well - no code changes required - no error.

I'm not sure why the win8 version gave me the above problem/error, but I'm back up and running again!