- Added refresh method to the viewer
- Viewer now gets refreshed when data in the indexeddb gets inserted, changed or deleted
- Reworked the way where clauses are handled
- The framework will no longer throw an error when an index doesn't exist and the filter uses an indexeddb filter. In this case the manual filters will be used.
- The framework will now use the filters on the objectstore if the property to filter on is the keyPath.
- Added merge posibility to the framework. (possibility to provide data with a key, and this will update the object with the given data for the given key.)
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.